Mr. Chakravarti has long years of successful experience in global pharma space
with both innovator companies and large multinationals from India viz
Boehringer-Knoll, Reckitt & Colman, SK&F, Lupin Laboratories and Ranbaxy / Daichii.In Ranbaxy
he has held several senior leadership responsibilities and led teams of Regional Directors and
Country Managers across 40 countries with P&L responsibilities. Managed multicultural Global
teams in Marketing & Sales, Commercial and Manufacturing across multiple geographies like India,
ASEAN, Middle East,
Africa, Europe, Russia and Latin America. Lived and worked in India, Asia Pacific and South Africa.
Mr. Chakravarti’s areas of expertise includes:
- He has a wealth of practical familiarity with markets in India, ASEAN, Africa, Latin America and EU to build a global strategy for success.
- Building geographic footprint in Sales and Marketing in new territories, Global product grid finalization, developing brand excellence, driving focused market research, Sales force productivity improvement, sales channels and market specific operating models.
- Deep understanding of both Speciality & Primary care markets in multiple therapies like Cardiovascular, Metabolic diseases, Infectious diseases, Neurology, NSAIDS, Dermatology, Oncology, Vaccines and OTC category.
- He has led strategic planning functions to drive growth thru’ internal planning, building alliances, partnerships, joint ventures etc.
- He has managed turnaround of stressed operations thru’ operational planning, cost optimization and team building.
- In his Business Development role, he has led evaluations of M&A opportunities and has also driven Post Merger integration to successful execution.
- He has assisted in identifying and developing talented professionals many of whom are today in senior leadership positions in large and successful organizations.
He has represented his companies and pharmaceutical industry in local and global forums like BRICS conferences, CCI, and FICCI meetings.
Academics: Master of Business Administration, Certified Executive & Life Coach.